Saturday, May 25, 2013

Night of the Living DEAD!

So here is the story with this one. I worked at a coffee shop for a long time. they decided to show movies. They would set up a projector etc etc. For the first one they needed a flyer/poster. So they came to me one night wanting some thing very quick for that weekend. On one of my breaks I drew this up real quick. They ran to Kinko's and blew it up really big for a poster and did up a bunch of flyers. So there you go, instant flyer for a show. The next week they showed the black and white classic Devil Doll. This time I went all out with the flyer. They rejected it. The people showing the film and management said the art looked either too "satanic" or too "cartoonsh". I never got the art back and it never saw the light of day. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment